Sunday, December 1, 2013

30 things I am thankful for...

30. Timex Marathon GPS and Polar HR monitors-the most technology I can stand but definitely helped this year
29. Bagels, Peanut Butter, and Bananas
28. My trusty $187 spin bike-the hours and gallons of sweat that sucker has endured
27. Pizza
26. Coffee
25. The Nice n Easy in Star Lake,  NY
24. Bandit LaDue-the grandma of the Faust Pack
23. Roxy Rocks Roxanne Farrell-sweetest little trail dog you'll ever meet
22. Chance Farrell LaDue-most devoted running dog and son
21. Freckles Frigging Farrell LaDue-the dog who won't run slow and heater on a cold night
20. NYSEF for fostering my daughter's passion for going big and fast
19. My new Toyota dog kennel
18. My old Ruby red Subaru
17. My Tupper Lake Middle/High School Fan Club
16. Bob Tebo and family-Irongrandpa's work ethic inspires daily
15. The Tupper Lake Nice Girls Club-these women are the greatest cheerleaders and always get me
14. Jenny and Al-have been there for all my ups and downs and kept me up and laughing
13. Old and new friends from afar who can pick up right where we left off
12,11,10. My Westchester peeps Ed, Coachulio, and Noga-the last couple of years would not have been nearly as awesome without these people planning, working, supporting and making me laugh so hard I pee my pants.
9. Faust Motel-makes it possible for above people to come together and laugh so hard we pee our pants
8. The Fallen Arch-amazing selection and intuition about making my feet happy
7. The guy at Cabin 1 Bikes-keeps  Rainbow happy and running like a dream and has brought us some of the nicest people Tupper Lake has to offer. Tolerance for 4am spins, 8 hour workouts, and a lot of pizza has been a plus
6. Rainbow Ghostbike-I cannot rave enough about what this perfect fitting bike has done for me!
5. My siblings-so much support from my siblings! A couple of them even left their lives behind in October to help me chase down my dreams in Hawaii
4. My aging body and mind for making it possible to be faster even though I'm closer to 50 than 20!
3. Ruby for tolerating 4am spins, runs, a dirty house, a lot of pizza, races instead of vacations, a nervous and often crabby mother-all of it
2. The McCullouch Family-this was a hard year for this family but in the spirit of Stewart
McCullouch they have soldiered on and inspired me in countless ways.
1. My parents-even when my dreams are scary they have always supported me and made me want to make them proud :)

No comments:

Post a Comment