Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 To Do List

I just got back from a great moonlight ski with my beloved dogs and since I didn't have Jenny to talk to in the darkness I came up with a list of things I need to do in the coming year:
-call Coach Martha and come up with a training and race plan
-have my furnace and chimney serviced
-apply for a pro card
-obtain a pair of skate skis and learn how to use them
-swim A LOT
-send more mix cd's to my girls
-paint my house
-paint the back of the house purple
-get that squirrel out of the walls for good
-start paying my parents back
-stop dragging my poles or using my brakes when i go downhill
-keep eating breakfast salads
-purge
-organize
-call my sisters more often
-put up a fence for pooches
-build a shed
-drywall the stairway so my love wall will meet feng shui guidelines
-stop swearing in front of Ruby
-be a little nicer to Bandit
-fatten Quibbie up
-teach more of what i believe in
-keep my computer out of the place where i sleep
-start writing down the healthy meals i can make from boxed crap for a cookbook called "Healthy Meals from Boxed Crap"
-whiteface uphill bike race
That's all I have for now, I'm sure I'll come up with a bunch more as we roll through 2010 Happy New Year:)

1 comment:

  1. I might be able to help you organize and purge if the purging is of the contents in your home and not those in your stomach. Here's to lots of laughter in 2010!

    ReplyDelete