Thursday, February 11, 2010

Quotes of the day

I had another awesome day of snowboarding and skiing with my little beast at Big Tupper today. Here are a few of the best quotes of the day:
Ruby-I feel like I NEED to get really good at skiing and snowboarding. I NEED to get down the Mighty Mite on my snowboard without falling! (and she did)
Ruby-My skis are kinda getting chipped up because I go off a lot of crazy stuff.
Ruby on the chair lift-Does this mountain have any jumps? Do you think I can do that jump that Daddy did last time, not the baby one I did, but the line he did.
11th Grade Boy-Ms. Farrell, it must be so much fun being your kid. Ruby's really lucky. Me-Thank you, I think it is pretty fun, but Ruby has to put with a lot of my crap to have fun!
Ruby when I asked if we should do a green trail before we leave the mountain-Green is for babies!
Ruby on our way up the lift before our last run-THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST RUN EVER! (and it was)

Totally unrelated to Ruby but another great quote of the day came from my BFFL Jenny, who before she was a struggling grad student was a finicky food and wine connoisseur-You know who has good boxed wine? Target! Really they've won awards for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment